Saturday 2 June 2018





Montaje creado Bloggif


 Students talked about how to protecting the world we live in and what  are  the principal world    problems inflicted by man. Besides they gave some solutions to improve the relationship between the people and the nature.
They used useful expressions in order to give their  opinions.
Through the analysis and understanding of the lyrics and video, they reflected on the different environmental, social and political problems that are destroying our planet.
On the other hand they practiced their listening skills and their spelling through the exercise of filling in the song.
Music is an excellent way to motivate the good use of language and oral expression.


TASK: Make a mural about how to protecting the world we live in.

STANDARDS:I use useful expressing working in class in my poster.
I write shorts sentences using some auxiliary verbs.
I give my point of view about how to protecting the world.

OBJECTIVE: To talk about how to protecting the world we live in using the expressions and structures working in class.







13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we become aware while others do not

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that it helps us improve our vocabulary more thoroughly.

    ReplyDelete

  4. I liked this class because I learned new vocabulary and it helped me to make the phrase

    ReplyDelete

  5. I liked this class because, rather than learning vocabulary, it helped me to write the sentence for the billboard of the mural

    ReplyDelete

  6. It was very interesting because through phrases we can become aware

    ReplyDelete

  7. I think it helps us to better pronounce the words

    ReplyDelete

  8. thanks to the fraces we could have more attention about the technology

    ReplyDelete
  9. Personally, I liked it a lot because we helped to raise awereness about our planet

    ReplyDelete
  10. I believe that our writig practices of complex sentences not only teach us to write in English but also the importance of taking care of the planet in which we live I like to learn and to be able to teach others my knowledge about envionment awarenees

    ReplyDelete
  11. In Class We Could Make Some Sentences To Make Some Posters.

    ReplyDelete
  12. In class the pass super well doing the activity in some black billboards about taking care of planet

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think that the project helps us to remove the shame and to know new vocabulary

    ReplyDelete

  GRADO 901 Y 902 JM  Apreciados estudiantes  de Noveno a continuación encontrarán la guía # 1 de este tercer periodo tanto de español como ...